Sunday, January 9, 2011

Decisions, Decisions




So after talking it over at length with my sister, we have decided to give Weight Watchers a go.

We will start when I return from the out of town wedding we are attending in Maui and can really focus.

From now until then, I will continue practicing new habits. The first one was increasing my water intake, which I have been doing every day. I have added lemon and mint, cucumber and mint and today it will be lemon and ginger.

Those combinations work for me.. anyone else have some good combinations? My new habit is eating breakfast.. UGHHHH again... I have done this before and it is the HARDEST one for me.

Speaking of which.. I must go and prepare my healthy breakfast of Dannon light and fit yogurt, homemade granola, and a banana.. so far, it is what I can tolerate.

Anyone else have breakfast ideas???

1 comment:

Wolfie said...

Breakfast is a toughie for me too. However, over the last six months, I have been having yogurt and a piece of fruit when I get into the office. I still can't eat first thing in the morning. :-)